Dedicated Logistics Warehousing, LLC (DLW) offers public and contract warehousing, material handling and distribution services—all with online inventory control and safe handling. With multiple locations to serve customers in the Midwest and contract warehousing capabilities across the United States, DLW enables companies to grow while easily handling fluctuations in inventory assets, seasonal fluctuations and other variables without making large capital expenditures in space, technology, staff, training or operations.
DLW is an affiliate company of, Total Logistics I, LLC., (TLI) a provider of end-to-end transportation and logistics services that enable you to grow your business and operate more profitably, avoiding large capital expenditures in vehicles, real estate, technology, staff, training and operations.
More about Total Logistics I, LLC.
- TLI services include dedicated fleets, third-party logistics (3PL) services as well as warehousing and distribution solutions.
- Our vision is to make logistics a competitive advantage for every business we serve through creative solutions.
We’re an industry trailblazer
in transportation & logistics.
Our values guide our actions at Dedicated Logistics Warehousing (DLW), a member of the Total Logistics, Inc. (TLI) companies. Our values support the TLI mission to provide service excellence with superior quality by leveraging worldclass technology and empowering our knowledgeable, innovative professionals who solve problems that build lasting business relationships.
- Safety: our number-one priority and we expect our employees and partners to be aware of how their behavior and choices affect safety
- Integrity: we demonstrate honesty, follow-through on commitments and remain accountable
- Respect: treating others just as we would expect to be treated fosters a supportive environment
- Quality: we ensure quality service by measuring performance as well as providing resources and training to our employees
- Service: we exceed your expectations by identifying logistics needs and finding creative solutions